[Bioperl-l] Link GenBank to LocusLink

Stephen Wang stwang at ingenuity.com
Tue Mar 18 14:46:26 EST 2003

Hi all,

	I have a task to link GenBank accession ids to LocusLink ids. The problem I ran into is that there some accession ids not associated with locuslink ids in those files that are distributed by locuslink: LL_tmpl and loc2acc. For example, the following is an Affy mapping file. The third column is the GenBank id and the fourth column is the LocusLink id. I wonder how the links were maintained since it seems I could not find the association information.

	Thanks so much!

Stephen