[Bioperl-l] StandAloneBlast & SeqIO very strange stream

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Mon Mar 17 11:50:55 EST 2003

Any reason you don't just blast it all in one go with
% blastall -i filename -o output -p blastp
This will be faster than doing them individually.

If you still want them in separate files just write a simple script
which splits on /^BLASTP/ ?

No idea why you're getting the described behavior below except that the
blast running module may be cleaning up outputfiles so you're just seeing
things in progress.

-jason