[Bioperl-l] RE: Bioperl for ppm3

Nigam Shah nigam at psu.edu
Mon Mar 10 15:56:58 EST 2003

Hi! Jason,

I have followed the instructions on the ActiveState site to make a PPM3
package for bioperl-1.2 release (downloaded on 2/27/2003). I do not have
AceDB and hence that part is not tested. All other test scripts ran
successfully. The blib directory used for the tests has been converted to
the ppd package for PPM3.

Please let me know if you would want to use it.

regards,
Nigam.