Fwd: Re: [Bioperl-l] Boxes and features...

William Boileau boileau at essi.fr
Mon Mar 10 17:33:40 EST 2003

Ok, now it works, I've found my error !
when adding the tag in the feature, I was calling the name method on the
hit ($hit->name)...But I mistyped, and in the code it was written $hit_name...
All things were clear after... I was just about going crazy when I realized.
So, I am sorry for all the inconvience, and next time, I'll try to look at
my code more precisely...Thanks for all the answers you brought me !

William Boileau