[Bioperl-l] Exception.t is still failing miserably

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Mar 3 23:30:42 EST 2003

This is on Mac OSX, perl 5.6.0. I have no idea where TestObject.pm
should be coming from. Does anyone else see this?

What is weird is that the test script itself doesn't seem to have been
changed since October 2002, and I know for a fact that this used to
pass until shortly ago without throw-up. Can anyone comment what's
going on here?

	-hilmar

t/Exception..................Can't locate TestObject.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: t ./scripts/exceptions . blib/arch blib/lib
/System/Library/Perl/darwin /System/Library/Perl /sw/lib/perl5/darwin
/sw/lib/perl5 /Library/Perl/darwin /Library/Perl
/Network/Library/Perl/darwin /Network/Library/Perl) at t/Exception.t
line 35.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/Exception.t line 35.
t/Exception..................dubious
         Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 1-8
         Failed 8/8 tests, 0.00% okay

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org