[Bioperl-l] get_Seq_by_acc() in Bio::DB::GeneBank failed

Qunfeng Dong qfdong at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 13 15:29:03 EDT 2003

Heikki Lehvaslaiho helped me with the similar problem. You can try this:

1. go to http://cvs.bioperl.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/bioperl-
live/Bio/DB/?cvsroot=bioperl

2. download Bio::DB::{GenBank.pm&NCBIHelper.pm&WebDBSeqI.pm} and put them into
place like /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Bio/DB, where the originals are.

Good luck.

Qunfeng