[Bioperl-l] Hello LocusLink!!!

Line Neil line.neil at millegen.com
Wed Jul 16 18:45:59 EDT 2003

I am trying to understand Boulder::LocusLink because it seams to be the
module that I need for my second step search: I obtained the accession
number (ex: NM_...) after submitting my queries to some blast;
 From them, I would like to obtain the approved name, approved symbol,
the locus, the Unigene reference, the omim link (something like what is
given on the blast server L:Locus link informations but every query in
a table)

I need help to know if it is the right tool and where I can find some
more understandable  docs for my newby level!!

Thanks in advance again!

Line