[Bioperl-l] how to change the sequence of a Bio::Seq object

Peili Zhang peili at morgan.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 3 16:41:03 EDT 2003

>$seq->seq($newsequencestring)
>(remember we won't remap feature locations for you though)

Thanks, it works. however, the bioperl documentation for bioperl-1.2 says the
seq method of Bio::Seq module takes no argument and returns the sequence of the
object. so I thought it's only a getter but not a setter. is there a newer
version of the documentation? if not, it'll be really nice to have the
documentation updated.

-Peili