[Bioperl-l] Where could I find FISH Map information in mapview data or somewhere else?

Sang Chul Choi goshng at hanafos.com
Tue Jul 1 17:01:42 EDT 2003

Dear bioperl GURU:

NCBI's mapview data is so useful: it has contig assembly data, gene data, etc.
There is also FISH map information in "cyto_clone.md" file.

However, I could not find out how ideogram could be painted. I wish I could have
like these data:

            chromosome_start            chromosome_end
6p22.3  2000000                             3000000
6p22.2  3000001                             4000000

I would like to draw colorful chromosomes, how could I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Sang Chul Choi