[Bioperl-l] Clustalw && large sequence number

nkuipers nkuipers@uvic.ca
Fri Jan 17 07:36:09 EST 2003

I mean no offense whatsoever, but I have to ask what use or significance you
are aiming for with a 4000 sequence alignment.  Especially if they are fairly
disparate, an alignment of that magnitude is not going to tell you much that's
meaningful, in my opinion...again, this is sort of like playing devil's
advocate, i am merely curious.

Regards,

Nathanael Kuipers
---
Center for Biomedical Research,
Dept. of Biology, University of Victoria,
Victoria BC Canada