[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::genbank Keywords Question

Jonathan B Joseph jbj21574@mh.us.sbphrd.com
Wed Jan 15 20:00:45 EST 2003

Yes, that exactly what I'm wondering.  As you stated - 'is there a magic
reason' for stripping off the semicolons in the genbank keywords line.  I'm
inclined to think that stripping off the semicolons from the genbank keywords
line was a mistake (in the absence of a response).  The correction appears to
be the removal of one line in the Bio::SeqIO::genbank module.

Take care,
Jonathan