[Bioperl-l] Newbie question: BIOSEQ/Geneseq?

Mayank Thanawala mthanawala@diadexus.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:53:37 -0800

Hey,

I recently inherited a bunch of code that parses Geneseq entries, etc.
We then changed platforms, installed the latest Bioperl on the new
machines, put our code there, and...it is complaining that it can't find
BIOSEQ/Geneseq.  I've heard rumors that this stuff came from the Bioperl
distro, but it does not appear to be there -- are the rumors false, or
is this a vestige of some old code that used to exist somewhere?  Or is
it still in there, in some part of the CVS tree I couldn't get to (due
to old age -- darn that arthritis!)?

Any info or pointers to info are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mayank