[Bioperl-l] SSEARCH Module needed? no. 2:

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu Feb 20 20:31:05 EST 2003

See the bioperl-run CVS module for all the modules which run applications.
from the FAQ
   Q6.2: Hey, I want to run clustalw within Bioperl, I used
	 Bio::Tools::Run::Alignment::Clustalw before - where did it go?

      A: The Bio::Tools::Run directory was moved to a new package to help
	 make the size of the core code smaller and separate out the more
	 specialized nature of application running from the rest of
	 Bioperl.  You can get these modules by installing the bioperl-run
	 package.  This is either available from CVS under the same name or
	 available in the http://bioperl.org/DIST directory and on CPAN.
	 This changeover began in the bioperl 1.1 developer release.

We are implementing a Fasta/SSearch run wrapper based on a submission by
tiequan zhang.  Shawn Hoon is about to commit a working version - probably
today.

-jason