[Bioperl-l] ftp site down?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Feb 21 09:21:11 EST 2003

Hi Kurt,

We have an upstream router ACL issue that for security reasons will not
pass the wide range of ports that passive FTP makes use of. We've mapped
our FTP root onto our webserver so we can serve up the same files via http.

Change ftp:// to http:// and you should be fine.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam Inc. - Independent Bio-IT & Informatics consulting