[Bioperl-l] Trouble in executing StandAloneBlast on Win2000

Takeshi Sasayama sasayama at lmi.hitachi-sk.co.jp
Thu Feb 20 11:10:01 EST 2003

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. The Win2000 PC has 1 hard
disk(115GB) and there is 94.5GB free space. I didn't check free disk space
during the search  because there was still 800MB unused physical memory and
I thought this is not virtual memory trouble due to disk space shortage.

Upgrading to 1.2 may be good solution. Actually I once upgraded to Ver.1.2
on Linux machine to test possibility to avoid another bug (which is already
posted bug 1156 and 1240) but failed in running the script (Err like
"WrapperBase was not found" was shown. So I thought there might have been
much change between 1.0.2 and 1.2, and decided to use 1.0.2 and reinstalled.
The multiple database bug 1156 seemed not to be fixed in 1.2 and I don't
know if this trouble is fixed in 1.2, but maybe I should try Ver.1.2 again.

Thanks
Takeshi Sasayama