[Bioperl-l] local dialign module

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun Feb 16 23:44:32 EST 2003

Mark - sounds great - we've abstrated the Clustalw implementation to be
a bit more general so hopefully it looks more like what is in the current
CVS for bioperl-run.  Specifically there is a base class that the obj
inherits from Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase.  Let me know if you are
confused or if you ended up writing things based on the old (1.0
bioperl) implementation.

You can submit it as a feature request through http://bugzilla.bioperl.org
and attatch the code as an attatchment.

-jason