[Bioperl-l] BioSQL db on Windows 2000/mySQL

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu at mayo.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:47:16 EST 2003

Hi,

Has anyone ever used a configuration like this to implement the biosql-schema and load any part of genbank into the db?  I have mySQL up and running, but can't seem to get the scripts to work.  Wasn't sure if anyone else was silly enough to try it on a windows 2000 server...  If anyone has, and had some tips, I'd like to hear them..(maybe DBI and DBD::mysql don't really work on windows, with ActiveState perl 5.6?)  I have latests bioperl-live, bioperl-db, bioperl-schema, bioperl-run, and most of the dependencies from the Bioperl bundle.

Thanks

-Mat