[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Glyph extending_arrow

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Tue Feb 11 16:17:49 EST 2003

In your example, the full-length hit is 1500 bp, and the rightmost HSP is also
1500 bp.  You create the panel to be exactly 1500 bp as well.  Therefore the
extending arrow rightly does not show that the rightmost HSP extends beyond
the end of the panel.

However, there also seems to be a problem with the extending_arrow glyph
itself.  I suggest you use anchored_arrow instead, which does everything that
extending_arrow is supposed to.  I am making extending_arrow a pseudonym for
anchored_arrow.

Lincoln