[Bioperl-l] problem with bioperl on UNIX

Prachi Shah prachi_shroff at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 11:36:10 EST 2003

Hmmm....
Well, it never works for me. Is there a way to view
detailed error/rejection message received from
GenBank? That might give a better idea of what is
actually happening. All the error that I see right now
tells me that for some reason no results were
returned. But, knowing that reason might really help.

thanks,
Prachi.