[Bioperl-l] IO::String missing

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed Feb 5 14:03:20 EST 2003

Everything that isn't in the Bio:: namespace is in CPAN -
www.cpan.org

>From the INSTALL document:
 - External modules: Bioperl uses functionality provided in other
   Perl modules.  Some of these are included in the standard perl
   install and some need to be obtained from the CPAN (www.cpan.org)
   site.  The list of external modules is included at the bottom of
   the INSTALL document and in the bptutorial.pl tutorial.  The
   Bioperl Bundle (Bundle::BioPerl) available through CPAN can make
   this process even easier.  Simply install the bundle in your CPAN
   shell and all necessary modules will be installed.