[Bioperl-l] The large module list chestnut again

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 18:16:01 EST 2003

Hi,

bioperl-live, perl 5.6.1, OSF1 V5.1 732 alpha

As the MakeMaker problem on some platforms (e.g. irix) also affects
tru64 I stubbed out the manifypods as described in previous posts.

However, I can't find a way out of this:

gmake
gmake: execvp: /bin/sh: Arg list too long
gmake: *** [pm_to_blib] Error 127

which I guess is the same problem, but in the pm_to_blib target. Do I
need to go in and hack the Makefile to install? Hints appreciated.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -