[Bioperl-l] Graphical alignments with blast

Mike Muratet mike.muratet at torchtechnologies.com
Tue Dec 16 12:19:43 EST 2003

Greetings

I am trying to roll my own simple graphical alignment from blast data
(unless of course someone already knows of one). As near as I can figure
from bptutorial and the man pages, the approach would be create a set of
LocatableSeq objects to manually create a SimpleAlign object. At that point,
one could write out a file which could be plotted with one of existing
utilities, or use a Bio::Graphics object. Has anyone gone down this path?

Thanks

Mike