[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics::Panel <DATA> section

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Fri Dec 12 12:34:48 EST 2003

I came accrossed a really strange error with Bio::Graphics::Panel.pm
with its DATA section. The regex:
    last if /^__END__/;

failed to match the line:
__END__

However, it only did this in one of the scripts that I use. After a
couple hours of messing with it, I still can't figure out what the
problem is, so I just got rid of it by moving the DATA section to the
bottom of the file.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause a problem like this? Is it
probably just some strange conflict with another package in this script?