[Bioperl-l] Bio::MAGE

Sebastian Jünemann atmarvin at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:43:19 EST 2003

Hi!

Ive just described to this list...so im new in perl and of curse in handling Bioplerl Modules!

Im working in a Project where we try to store genetik information and make them reachable via internet.
Its on me to build a possibility for an user to import MAGE-Files ( that are xml Files based on the MAGE-Shem
-- more : http://www.mged.org/Workgroups/MAGE/mage.html ) in our system and vice versa.
So i get on the modul Bio::MAGE, which has already an implemented Eventhandler which can handle XML-Events (thrown from the Xerces XML-Parser). This Evendhalder ( the directory for the PerlModule  : /somwehre/site_perl/Bio/MAGE/XMLUtils.pm ) then stores the Input into a mysqlDB.

Did someone of did already near with these classes? Ive searched alle the way long from goolge to bioperl but nowhere can i find a cool HowTo, DiveIn or at least a useable API. Becouse im new in Perl i need Examples which use  Bio::MAGE::XMLUtils .......

SO thx a lot.....and please give me esamples or hints !

Sebastian