[Bioperl-l] Loading SwissProt Data into Oracle

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Dec 9 00:16:26 EST 2003

Some very nice people have written up instructions in README and
INSTALL documents that come with the biosql-schema download, and also
with bioperl-db. Specifically check out README and INSTALL in the
biosql-schema directory, as well as two files of the same name in the
biosql-schema/sql/biosql-ora directory. As for the relational model,
check out the ERD in biosql-schema/doc/biosql-ERD.pdf.

Have you read those documents and tried to follow them step-by-step? If
no, do so. If yes, and you encountered errors that prevent you from
proceeding, post those errors here verbatim along with a description at
which particular step you encountered the failure.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org