[Bioperl-l] aligning sequences with Bio::Tools::pSW

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Fri Aug 29 12:45:21 EDT 2003

Jason,

I guess I'm asking something simpler, and I'm not an EMBOSS user. Which of
the EMBOSS alignment programs use this "default EMBOSS alignment" format,
aside from water, needle, and stretcher. All of them? Currently the docs
just say water and needle, which isn't exactly right.

Apart from the issue, admittedly important, about loss of the initial or
input coordinates.

Brian O.