installing scripts (was:Re: [Bioperl-l] GFF scripts)

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Tue Aug 12 10:22:15 EDT 2003

Koen and Jason,

My apologies, I haven't been following your discussion closely. The scripts
in scripts/ in bioperl-live all have the PLS suffix. This trunk also has
script installation running, and a simplified approach to POD. Since Koen
has said, reasonably, that he only wants to package a formal release perhaps
the wisest thing for him to do is to wait for 1.3. IMO.

Brian O.