[Bioperl-l] Re: [apollo] Game XML parser

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Mon Apr 21 14:59:09 EDT 2003

Hi Sheldon, Nomi, et al.,

Nomi is completely right.  The gbrowse incompatibility problem is secondary to
the incompatible Bio::SeqIO::game issue, and this is what's bugging Sheldon.
I've recently gotten the up-to-date GAME/XML DTD from Colin (thanks Colin!)
and am going to dig into the Game/XML parser ASAP.

I can't guarantee a due date because I'm busy with the gbrowse synteny browser
(sound familiar, Nomi?) but I think the synteny browser will be "done" early
this week, which means that I can start work on the GAME/XML issues.

Lincoln