[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Perl program blowing up in IO.pm

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Apr 8 02:26:58 EDT 2003

Marc, I'm forwarding to the bioperl list. I believe what you report may
be a known problem and has been described previously, I seem to recall
Jason (?) fixed it on the main trunk. You may want to search the
mailing list.

(BTW many people may have contributed to the code in a module other
than the person who created the module; in the case at hand I didn't
write a single line of that snippet :-)

	-hilmar

Begin forwarded message: