[Bioperl-l] Re: [BioSQL-l] seqfeature.display_id

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:15:44 -0700

It turns out the definition in Bio::SeqFeatureI does state that it
is a name for the feature,  _not_ the sequence. So the
implementation is in contradiction to the interface definition and
to intuition.

	-hilmar