[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Paulo Eduardo mologni@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 02:09:58 -0300

   Greetings,

   I am a student at State University of Londrina (Paraná State/Brazil) and
as new user of the BioPerl,  I need your help.

   The internet here works using proxy server. The HTTP connections only
works in the port 8080. Then... How can I do to alter the connection port by
the Bio::GenBank (and anothers) from port 80 to port 8080?

   I´m looking forward to hear from you.

   Mr. Paulo

PS: Do I need to register me somewhere to obtain remote access to the
databases of the institutes of researches?

Converse com seus amigos online, faça o download grátis do MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.msn.com.br