[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics/Bio::Graphics::Browser question

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:23:25 -0400

Yes, it's possible.  Look at:

	http://www.wormbase.org/db/seq/ebsyn?name=M7.1

This is currently just a dead graphic that I wrote in order to work out the
details of the coordinate mapping.  I am currently working on the GBrowse
("GMOD") interface to this so that you can graphically pair any two organisms
that are related by alignment data.  I don't exactly know what the ETA is,
but this is a high priority for me and I expect to get it done pretty soon.

Lincoln