[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db: posqgresql adaptor

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:59:44 -0800

Cool - you must have dug yourself into the code layout - I'm impressed.

The exception you mention - can you provide a stack trace for this?
It sounds more like a general bug to me. Under which circumstances
does it happen?

I'll incorporate this.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org