[Bioperl-l] remoteblast result in text format

Wiepert, Mathieu Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:08:54 -0600

$v is just a way to either print out messages or not.  So you can toggle whether you want the messages like
"waiting ..."

Just a silly way to control that I guess, but nonetheless..

> >> my $v = 1;

change to 0 and you can suppress all the messages to follow.