[Bioperl-l] bioperl FAQ

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:46:40 +0100

Jason Stajich wrote:

> great stuff - thanks for getting it going, I wasn't sure what was an
> accepted XML FAQ format.  Any chance you write a faq2txt? I'll make sure

I'll write the faq2txt.pl.

> it gets run and produces the file before a release.   I guess now might be
> a good time to start a new doc/ directory?

Yep, I'll put my stuff into doc/faq/.

This for Peter Masiar for suggesting the Twiki. There are quite a lot of us
who hae used wiki and I think it would be grat if we had more people writing
docs and web pages.

As fas as I can see neither twiki or FAQ-O-Matic can generate a plain text
version to be included into distribution.

	-heikki