[Bioperl-l] makemaker released as a module in CPAN

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun, 26 May 2002 21:46:35 -0400 (EDT)

I tested on an IRIX machine, this is the same version that was part of the
5.7.x distro that I tested.  The author's fixes handle the module list for
the cp to blib section but the POD making part conks out as does the
install part.  I actually notified the author about this quite a while
ago, but will submit a bug report and see.

-jason