[Bioperl-l] HOWTO doc v1: taking BioSQL + bioperl-db + bioperland rolling a relational "biosql" database

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 15:29:56 -0700

I'm reading "Agile Modelling" on my train rides.  So there's at least a hope of some kind of model describing my code.

Note from the book - documentation should be performed only when the cost of not documenting is higher than the cost of documenting (and therefore doing less real coding).  This balance should be determined not by the developers, but by the project stakeholders.

Of course, we are some of the project stakeholders, but not all of them.

ALL YOUR CODES BELONG TO US

--
David Block                    dblock@gnf.org
GNF - San Diego, CA        http://www.gnf.org