[Bioperl-l] BioSVG [ Was ABI file parsing]

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 07:04:40 -0400

Hi Malay,

Since Bio::Graphics already works very nicely hand-in-hand with
BioPerl annotation objects and there is a web-based browser and other
application software based on it, could I suggest that you have a look
at creating a format-independent graphics layer that can be used by
Bio::Graphics and your code to draw on top of either GD or SVG at the
switch of a software toggle?

Lincoln