[Bioperl-l] Re: BPbl2seq.pm

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:26:26 +0000

Juerg,

Unfortunately blast parsing is one of the areas in bioperl I do know well
enough. The parsers are in constant flux.

Please send your question to bioperl mailing list and state the version of
bioperl you are using.  Note that if you are using on older version of
bioperl things might have changed considerably.

Do not feel shy to ask a question at the mailing list:
	Bioperl <bioperl-l@bioperl.org>

I do not dare to forward you mail directly for the list. Your disclaimer is
a bit scary. 8-)

Yours,
	-Heikki