[Bioperl-l] Re: bio-pipeline schema in

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:38:31 +0800 (SGT)

> Elia - I know this will frustrate you a little bit, but I do think you
> should repost this guy also to the obda-l list, so biojava and biopython

Ok, I've done that, should we keept posts on ensdev and obda-l, and not
bioperl?

> Otherwise, this looks fine. (I think). I *still* don't get the
> relationships between IO tables and the fact that there are no
> RunnableDBs. Hmmmmm.

The new IO table is there so that we can specify multiple inputs (now in
datasources). There is one RunnableDB, which will take runnable and
analysis. The analysis will have an IO, which will have specific inputs
and output, and the fetch_input function will then map to those
adaptors............

> I guess with Jerm coming over to Hinxton in April this will shake out
> then...

That and also we are starting to code it now, so I am sure as code goes in
a)things will be more understandable b)we will bump into things we hadn't
thought of

Elia

--
* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *