O/R mapping [was Re: [Bioperl-l] pipeline]

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:15:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Chris Mungall wrote:

> And before someone tells me... yes, it is the data we care about here, not
> the technology. I'm only getting into all this stuff now as I strongly
> feel there has to be a better way of democratizing access to this data, of
> giving people powerful ways of querying without having to read enormous
> specs etc....

Chris - I used to think you were on drugs.

Now I *know* you've been doing too much of that west coast thing, but I
think deep down there you've got a point. Don't think it is going to be
hitting a web site for the big-bad-world this year, but ... 2003...