[Bioperl-l] minor modification in Clustalw.pm

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 07:29:32 -0500 (EST)

Can you get your hands on a windows machine and test this as well?
I think I modified the find_exe method (or whatever it is called) to do a
smarter job about finding things, but it is possible that only landed in
T-Coffee.  Any chance you guys want to factor out the code pertinent
to running a program into a shared module in Bio::Tools::Run::Base?

I'm going to branch likely this weekend so that we can let people keep
playing on the trunk but really lock down the code for 1.0 now.

-j

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University