[Bioperl-l] 'virtual' seqs

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:19:32 -0700

Grrr... outlook doesn't like interspersing comments in replies...

--
David Block                    dblock@gnf.org
GNF - San Diego, CA        http://www.gnf.org

Apollo has the concept of a LazySeqI, where it is understood that the
sequence can be had for the asking, but it is lazily fetched.  Would that
be a helpful interface here?

I think we should have sequence