[Bioperl-l] Coordinate mapping

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:08:59 +0100

I am going to commit a first version of the  Bio::Coordinate::Mapper.pm
module today. I'll start writing it so that it converts integer value form
one coodinate system to an other and then later take into account
(subclassing or overwriting) Bio::Location start/end pairwise locations.
The coordinate systems can have values like peptide, propeptide, cds,
transcript, gene, clone, ...

I will be committing quite often. This is the second time I am starting to
write this module. I lost the first version when my laptop crashed :-(

	-Heikki

      _/  _/  _/  Heikki Lehvaslaiho          heikki@ebi.ac.uk