[Bioperl-l] potential Bio::SeqIO/ addition ? Inline::C usage??

Aaron J Mackey Aaron J. Mackey" <amackey@virginia.edu
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

Just to be clear: I'm proposing writing SeqIO-based Inline::C wrappers
around the MRC io_lib, not copying the code itself.  i.e. if you had
io_lib installed, we could use it, otherwise we'd croak accordingly ...

-Aaron

--
 Aaron J Mackey
 Pearson Laboratory