[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db: tests all fail

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:45:00 -0700

The thing is in Oracle setting up a schema with a couple tables and a couple indexes quickly means setting up 400-600MB of files. Now you can trim that down by setting the toning down the extend parameters, but you don't really want your test setup be much different from the real one. So, you should have the chance to pre-setup a test schema that you purge by hand or even automatically (purging with a transaction-aware system boils down to $dbh->rollback()).

	-hilmar