[Bioperl-l] 1.0.1 preparing to release, 1.1 plans

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:18:34 +0100

For my part, I will commit in Bio::Tools::Run::EMBOSSACD.pm which is
optionally called from Bio::Tools::Run::EMBOSSApplication to run a few crude
tests on qualifiers before building the command line. This might come useful
as a debugging tool while writing scripts. I finally know how to call for
all the options any EMBOSS application can have.

	-Heikki