[Bioperl-l] minor annoyance in bioperl-1.1-RC2

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:46:47 -0400 (EDT)

These are supposed to be cleaned up by the test that makes them -
something is probably going wrong with these tests on the machine (NT and
misconfigured IRIX boxes appear to also have problems with DB_File stuff
at times).

I believe you just need to add this to the Makefile.PL:

'clean' => {FILES => "Wibbl.* "}

in the WriteMakefile routine call at the very bottom of the
Makefile.PL.  Let me know if it works - you'll of course need to re-run
perl Makefile.PL to regenerate the makefile.

-j

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University