[Bioperl-l] meme

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:10:40 +0800 (SGT)

> Errr.. I was just going to pass the  modules to either Jerming or shawn
> and let them CVS it :)

Well, looking at the long list below it sounds like you really need CVS
access, no point burdening Shawn and Jerm with mailing code (yuck!). Also
it would be nice if the development was "live" since there is quite a few
things in the list others would be interested in, so we and others could
contribute to the development.

> - adaptors to stackpack (for est clustering and  PHRAP  is integrated
> with Stackpack)

Are these just adaptors to the results given by STACKPACK in their
database, or are they actually runnables to get STACKPACK to run as part
of a pipeline?

Elia

--
* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *