[Bioperl-l] make on IRIX 6.5

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:51:46 -0700

Try Linux instead of Irix ;)

Jokes aside, MakeMaker has a bug that's not been fixed yet (correct, Jason?) (virtually every perl package uses MakeMaker for installation). Bioperl as the largest CPAN package has triggered that bug ...

Someone's posted a work-around that involves messing with your kernel ... if you're confident doing that try search the archive in March or April (or has anyone the original posting handy?).

	-hilmar